OnStar is a subscription-based service that provides a variety of safety, security, and convenience features to drivers of eligible vehicles. OnStar services include Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Wi-Fi® Hotspot, In-Vehicle Apps, and vehicle mobile app.
You can get up to 3 months of service on us! Here’s how:
- Push your blue OnStar button.
- Enter your vehicle identification number (VIN) on the OnStar website.
- Choose a monthly renewing plan.
- The next two months of that plan are complimentary for eligible vehicles.
The free trial includes the following services:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Emergency Services
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Roadside Assistance
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot
- In-Vehicle Apps
- vehicle mobile app
The free trial is valid for 3 months. After the free trial, you will be charged the monthly rate for the plan you selected. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827).
For more information on the OnStar free trial, please visit the OnStar website.
Here are some of the benefits of using OnStar:
- Automatic Crash Response: If you are in a crash, your OnStar advisor will be automatically notified and can send help to your location.
- Emergency Services: If you need help, you can push the blue OnStar button and speak to an advisor who can connect you with emergency services.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance: If your vehicle is stolen, you can use OnStar to track its location and send help to recover it.
- Roadside Assistance: If you have a flat tire, run out of gas, or experience another roadside issue, you can call OnStar for help.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot: You can use OnStar’s Wi-Fi® Hotspot to connect your devices to the internet while you are on the go.
- In-Vehicle Apps: You can use OnStar’s In-Vehicle Apps to control your vehicle’s climate control, lock and unlock your doors, and more.
- vehicle mobile app: The OnStar Guardian® app allows you to access many of the same features as OnStar from your smartphone, even when you are not in your car.
If you are looking for a way to stay safe and connected while you are on the go, OnStar is a great option. The free trial is a great way to try out OnStar’s services and see if they are right for you.