OnStar is a subscription-based service that provides a variety of features for your car, including roadside assistance, navigation, and emergency services. If you’re interested in enrolling in OnStar, you can do so online.
To enroll in OnStar online, follow these steps:
- Go to the OnStar website.
- At the bottom of the page titled “Start Your Activation Online“, enter the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of your vehicle.
- Then press the “Validete VIN” button.
- Select the OnStar plan you want to subscribe to.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you’ve submitted your enrollment information, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The email will contain your OnStar account information, including your login ID and password.
To activate your OnStar service, you’ll need to call the OnStar customer service number. The customer service representative will help you activate your service and answer any questions you have.
There are a few different pricing levels for OnStar services:
- Onstar Premium Plan: All the safety. All the convenience. All OnStar has to offer. All the OnStar services into one ultimate Premium Plan. That means you’ve got directions, Roadside Assistance, Automatic Crash Response, Alexa voice service, all the In-Vehicle Apps you could want (plus the OnStar Guardian® app on your phone), the vehicle mobile app and a lot more .
- Onstar Essentials Plan: Safety’s important. You’ve got Amazon Alexa — why not use it to start your car? You’ve got stuff to do, so why not save time and check your fuel level or Vehicle Diagnostics from your phone? With the OnStar Essentials Plan, you can do all that and more.
- Onstar Safety & Security Plan: The OnStar Safety & Security Plan gives you OnStar navigation, GM Roadside Assistance (including towing), and if you’re in a crash, we’ll check in and send help, even if you can’t ask for it.
- Onstar Connected Vehicle Plan: The OnStar Connected Vehicle Plan takes Connected Services to a whole new level. We’re talking Amazon Alexa features and skills, In-Vehicle Apps like Spotify and Pandora, Unlimited Data, real-time navigation and traffic updates, a vehicle mobile app that lets you connect to your car with your phone and so much more.
Here are some tips for enrolling in OnStar online:
- Make sure you have all of your vehicle information ready, including the VIN, make, model, and year.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before you submit your enrollment information.
- Be sure to have your payment information ready, including your credit card number or PayPal account information.
If you’re having trouble enrolling in OnStar online, you can contact OnStar customer service for help. The customer service number is 1-888-466-7827.